PROSPECT XCTF PARTNERS
SPECIALTY AND RUNNING GEAR:
- Dick Pond Athletics, 29 S. Prospect Avenue, Park Ridge, IL (847) 720 - 4083 - great prices, large selection of both trainers and spikes, gait analysis, and don't forget to mention for Prospect HS Girls XCTF for additional discounts and a credit to our "team account."
- Runners High 'n Tri, 121 W. Campbell St. Arlington Heights, IL (847) 670 - 9255 - family run business in downtown Arlington Heights and rated as one of the 50 Best Running Stores in the nation by Competitor Magazine. Great prices and discounts when you mention you run for Prospect HS Girls XCTF.
- Road Runner Sports, 20291 N. Rand Road, Kildeer, just before Deer Path shopping center and across the street from Whole Food. (847) 719-8949 - new location with good selection.
RECOMMENDED SPORTS DOCTORS FOR RUNNERS:
- Foundation Sport and Spine (Dr. Nathan Porcher) 115 N. Arlington Heights Road Suite 104, Arlington Heights, IL (847) 342-3000 - Dr. Porcher is a chiropractor that focuses on functional rehabiliation, Activation, and uses Active Release techniques. Dr. Porcher was a 2003 Prospect graduate and ran Track & Field at Anderson University during his college years. Dr. Porcher has helped coach hurdles at Prospect HS and works hard to get our athletes back running and on the playing field.
- Davenport Chiropractic (Dr. Michael Davenport) 3350 W. Salt Creek Lane, Arlington Heights, IL (847) 368-3200 - Dr. Davenport is a chiropractor that is amazingly good with soft tissue injuries. He has gotten many a runners with IT band issues back up and running in just a few days with the use of his magic.
- Dr. O'Brian Podiatry and Sports Center (Dr. David W. O'Brian) 10 N. Roselle Road, Roselle, IL (630) - 529 - 6634 - Leading podiatrist in the Chicagoland area. Dr. O'Brian worked with Dr. Durkin who was team doctor with Joe Newton (York HS) and the 1988 Olympic Track & Field team. Simply amazing is the work Dr. O'Brian does with our athletes.
RECOMMENDED MASSAGE THERAPISTS
- Lindy Camardella, Advance Health Institute of Arlington Heights, 45 S. Dunton Ave, Arlington Heights, IL (847) 637-5242 - Lindy Camardella specializes in East Asian Medicine techniques and acupuncture and offers some of the best massages in town. With the use of herbal medicine and other Eastern medicine practices she can lead you to brighter days ahead.